Oracle yesterday released a new set of FAQs around technical EBS Security challenges. Whilst this is aimed at the more technical end of E-Business Suite technology design/security administration, we believe that there are a number of useful notes and references in the document.
Examples of questions around EBS Security challenges that are answered in the new FAQ include:
- What features are available for auditing Oracle E-Business Suite?
- Do all DBAs require the APPS password?
- Why should you migrate from SSL to TLS?
- What versions of TLS are currently certified with Oracle E-Business Suite?
- How do you configure HTTPs for Oracle E-Business Suite?