After our most productive year ever, we’re delighted that we’ve been shortlisted for the ‘Innovative Service Partner’ category at the UKOUG Partner of the Year Awards 2016/17. This nomination comes for our Exception Analytics services (click here for more information on these) which allow us to efficiently and effectively assess Oracle EBS application security, segregation of duties, automated business process controls and highlight business process exceptions.
The category we’re shortlisted for is for “partners who deliver innovative consultancy services relating to any Oracle solution.
A partner qualifies for this category if they have achieved at least one of the following in the last 12 Calendar months:
- Provided a methodology or process which eases a customer’s implementation, upgrade or migration of an Oracle product beyond what is generally available
- Shown a significant cost saving / improvement in a customer’s day to day operation through the implementation of a service enhancement
Clients should vote based on a partner’s ability to demonstrate:
- Uniqueness, originality and quality of the service
- The meeting of client expectations (cost, time, quality)
- Enrichment of the Oracle experience through the delivery of a unique and innovative solution”
We believe that our Exception Analytics services tick these boxes, and we’re very pleased that the UKOUG review panel agreed with us too. We’d love it if you voted for us – please go to the UKOUG website. You don’t need to be a UKOUG member, but you must be an Oracle customer or end user to vote and voting closes at midday 12th September.